Thursday, June 11, 2009

Temporary : Click to Save

As mentioned in my other blog, this blog is the only one I will update and that too, with news on my writing. But occasionally, a need may arise for me to blog about other things. I think the best way for me to do that is to create a temporary post to be removed at a suitable time so that this blog continues to stay focused.

A friend, Joshua Chong, has asked that I blog about Digi's Love to Save campaign. It's a worthy cause that's easy to support. All it takes is one click to donate RM5 to the charity of your choice. The target is RM150,000 to be 'collected' over 30 days. This means that 30,000 clicks need to be executed. As of now, with 20 days left, the total donation stands at RM71,980. This translates to 48% of the target and they're only 10 days into the campaign. Not bad. If you want to do your bit, click away and spread the news.

P/S : This post will be removed when the campaign is over.

No comments: